SCTEM GIVES BACK TO COMMUNITIES
Each year, the Society for Collegiate Travel & Expense Management Executive Board chooses an organization within its host community (where that year’s conference is held) for a charitable contribution in honor of its speakers. SCTEM “gives back” to each host community in lieu of providing gifts to the conference speakers.
2018 SCTEM Conference Charity:
Caritas of Austin believes that when every person has a stable place to call home, they become capable of realizing their full potential and contributing to our community. This charity builds wellbeing by making sure people have a safe home, access to healthy groceries, jobs that provide a reliable living wage, and educational opportunities to learn life skills. Join us at the 2018 SCTEM Conference and see how you can help Caritas of Austin prevent and end homelessness for people in Greater Austin.
Donate to Caritas of Austin HERE:
Previous SCTEM Conference Charities:
- 2017 SCTEM Conference: FEEDING SOUTH FLORIDA
- 2016 SCTEM Conference: THE MONACH SCHOOL
- 2015 SCTEM Conference: OUR MILITARY KIDS
- 2014 SCTEM Conference: GROWING HOME
- 2013 SCTEM Conference: YOUNG EAGLES PROGRAM/ALBERT WHITTED AIRPORT
- 2012 SCTEM Conference: COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOLS
- 2011 SCTEM Conference: RHODE ISLAND COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
- 2010 SCTEM Conference: RECONCILE® NEW ORLEANS
We invite you to join us in giving back to these worthwhile organizations to assist their missions. On behalf of the SCTEM Advisory Board, we thank you for your support.