The Society For Collegiate Travel & Expense Management provides you with a unique opportunity to network with fellow professionals within the academic community that face similar goals, objectives and experiences. For you to be a part of our community and get the full benefit of our organization, membership is required.
Categories of Membership
Scroll down to complete your membership application
Collegiate Member – The qualification for collegiate membership will be open to all candidates that are involved in Travel, Procurement, Payables, Administration or other positions related to a travel related function at a College or University. YOU MUST HAVE A .EDU email address to log in as a Collegiate Member. >Click here to register as a Collegiate Member. <
Supplier Membership is open to all Product or Service Providers in the Travel- Related Industry including but not limited to Airlines, Car Rental, Hotels, Travel Agencies, Credit Card, Data Analytics, Electronic Services or Internet Related Service Companies. Scroll down to register as a Supplier Member.
Corporate Sponsor Membership –Sponsor Level Membership is defined as Suppliers who provide tangible and significant support to the Annual Conference and Tradeshow. Sponsors who contribute in excess of $5,000 with have access to SCTEM Collegiate Membership through a coordinated communication strategy through SCTEM Data-link.
Scroll down to complete your membership form
SCTEM Member Benefits:
- Access to the secured areas of the website including educational and reference materials in Resources and Benchmarks available in the For Members Only section after Member Login.
- Opportunity to network with Collegiate Members by providing educational materials available in the For Members Only section after Member Login.
- Opportunity to network year round with your colleagues — query peers about policy, procedure considerations and best practices.
- Receive communication of “save the date” notices, organization updates, conference registration notices and updated resources.
- Access to discounts related to annual conferences.
- Ability to update profiles through the Membership Portal.
Membership is complimentary.