The Society For Collegiate Travel & Expense Management provides you with a unique opportunity to network with fellow professionals within the academic community that face similar goals, objectives and experiences. For you to be a part of our community and get the full benefit of our organization, membership is required.
Now through December 2018: SCTEM “Member get a Member” Campaign
You could win 2 roundtrip airline tickets within the continental United States and Canada!
Click here for details.
Categories of Membership
Scroll down to complete your membership application
Collegiate Member – The qualification for collegiate membership will be open to all candidates that are involved in Travel, Procurement, Payables, Administration or other positions related to a travel related function at a College or University. YOU MUST HAVE A .EDU email address to log in as a Collegiate Member. >Click here to register as a Collegiate Member. <
Supplier Member – Supplier Membership is open to all Product or Service Providers in the Travel- Related Industry including but not limited to Airlines, Car Rental, Hotels, Travel Agencies, Credit Card, Data Analytics, Electronic Services or Internet Related Service Companies.
Corporate Sponsor Membership –Sponsor Level Membership is defined as Suppliers who provide tangible and significant support to the Annual Conference and Tradeshow. Sponsors who contribute in excess of $5,000 with have access to SCTEM Collegiate Membership through a coordinated communication strategy through SCTEM Data-link.
Scroll down to complete your membership form
SCTEM Member Benefits:
- Access to the secured areas of the website including educational and reference materials in Resources and Benchmarks available in the For Members Only section after Member Login.
- Opportunity to network with Collegiate Members by providing educational materials available in the For Members Only section after Member Login.
- Opportunity to network year round with your colleagues — query peers about policy, procedure considerations and best practices.
- Receive communication of “save the date” notices, organization updates, conference registration notices and updated resources.
- Access to discounts related to annual conferences.
- Ability to update profiles through the Membership Portal.
Membership is complimentary.