SCTEM GIVES BACK TO THE COMMUNITIES
Each year, the Society for Collegiate Travel & Expense Management Executive Board chooses an organization within its host community (where that year’s conference is held) for a charitable contribution in honor of its speakers. SCTEM “gives back” to each host community in lieu of providing gifts to the conference speakers.
Previous SCTEM Conference Charities:
- 2017 SCTEM Conference: Feeding South Florida
- 2016 SCTEM Conference The Monarch School.
- 2015 SCTEM Conference: OUR MILITARY KIDS
- 2014 SCTEM Conference: GROWING HOME
- 2013 SCTEM Conference: YOUNG EAGLES PROGRAM/ALBERT WHITTED AIRPORT
- 2012 SCTEM Conference: COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOLS
- 2011 SCTEM Conference: RHODE ISLAND COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
- 2010 SCTEM Conference: RECONCILE® NEW ORLEANS
We invite you to join us in giving back to these worthwhile organizations to assist their missions. On behalf of the SCTEM Advisory Board, we thank you for your support.